OMG! SMB Mishaps! OMG! SMB Mishaps!

That was funny

Dude you got to tell me were that Mother F**ker sound is.

Im trying to make a Mario Blooper Movie, But I know its not going to look all the great like your or the others around, mines going to look more like a Slide Show. Look at my first Submission

Check my Profile, sure theres a link to it. Comments are welcome

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

This is THE most Funniest Mario Parody EVER!!

I have to say, you have done an impressive job on this, also must of taken you along time. Congrats.

TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever

That was Funny, but no Pigs to shoot to hell.

Ok that song was from the Full House Episodes, uncle Jessie(john Stamos) gets married........................(No im not Gay) LMAO.

The Movie was ok, although you should of had Sun Glasses on the Singer. Thats Dukes Signature Look.

TmsT responds:

There was ONE Pigcop, just for you...

I remember that episode! *shame*

The Lloyds:Scarred 4 Life The Lloyds:Scarred 4 Life

...............ok.

That was the Most Discusting flash ive ever seen, the strangest of all, the Child care, the Birth Process, and of corse Animal cruelity. I can only say....................THAT WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!1

You are a F*cking Moron6 You are a F*cking Moron6

Nirvana Rulez!!!!!!

Got to hand it to you, you put that bitch in her place, not you have to go up againts that slut Hillary Duff.

HORSERACE HORSERACE

ok give me a minute to finish laughing.

Ok.............That was......A First. The Graphics were poor, but the fartting was the point. Probably should of add gas or green smoke.

Altered Beast  VGDC/RAZOR Altered Beast VGDC/RAZOR

not bad....if your into homocomedy's

Ok. i got to admit, that was funny.

I remember playing the arcade game, at a supermarket called.....You ready for this? BALL's. lmao. But i was too young to remember the name. It was the first arcade game that i beat, and did it whit one quarter. Well the got rid of it, and put a cheesy guantlet game in it place. But when i was 11, i got a sega, and alot of games for x-mas, and to my surprise the Alterd Beast was one of them. To be honest I thought the game was badass. If i had a flash, and the sprite's, i would try to make a better version of it. Maybe Make a fucking assome Blod and guts action movie.

Taliban Women's Revolt Taliban Women's Revolt

oh BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!

to thequengoddess, ok i don't care about what other countrys think About america. I have a saying. "Dont hate them all, just hate the one."

That no good prick osama, made his "People" hyjack planes to crash into buildings that killed over a thousand people. I hat Osama. Am i against muslims, arabs, or pakitanians? No.

Oh and have you heard of Free speach?

He has just the right to post this movie, just as you have the right to "preach on" as i also have the right to call you miss patty bain. So lets all just shill, have a beer.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 3 Joe Zombie :: Episode 3

sweet

Ive seen all joe zombie movies, including the original one's, so when are you going to finish the sequel to 4b.

Resident Evil:The Musical Resident Evil:The Musical

OH!...Your sick lmao

That had to have happen at leat ya got it out of the way, what you should do is, remake it, but this time insted of "monster mash", do thriller. MJ, would be proud